RADfertility Leads the Way to Maximize Your Safety and Success. Our top priorities at RADfertility are the combined safety and wellbeing of our patients and our staff. As the COVID-19 epidemic appears to be gradually slowing down in our community, we have planned a timeline and pathway for safely opening our office:
Planning or resuming your family building journey at RADfertility, as well as your endometriosis testing and treatments
We start maximally safe in-office IVF and fertility testing at all 3 offices in Newark, Wilmington, and Dover
1. For everyone’s protection: state-of-the-art personal protective equipment (PPE) for our staff, and mask requirements and availability for our patients
2. For our patients: efficient symptom screening via telemedicine prior to your travel to our offices along with digital check-in from your car, minimizing the time needed for in-office visits
3. Required for our dedicated ‘frontline’ staff: pre-emptive interval Covid testing, daily symptom review, and daily temperature assessment
4. Extensive sanitizing of exam rooms and equipment before patient hours, between patient visits, and after patient visits are finished each day
5. Personalized Covid testing protocols for our patients prior to and during treatments, prior to surgery, and prior to diagnostic testing visits
6. For our gentlemen patients: a popular semen analysis testing option without needing to making a trip to our offices. Order or register your RADdad at-home sperm collection kit
7. We’re back to our jobs full time! Our trusted RADvocates, insurance specialists, and care coordinators are ready to personally guide you through your treatment and scheduling needs
8. RADfertility’s physicians and clinician providers will continue their active and convenient telemedicine consultations, and look forward to speaking to you
9. Now: planning or resuming your family building journey at RADfertility, as well as your endometriosis testing and treatments
10. June: we start maximally safe in-office IVF and fertility testing at all 3 offices in Newark, Wilmington, and Dover
Other RADfertility News
As the COVID-19 epidemic appears to be gradually slowing down in our community, you can find comfort in RAD’s SafeJourney Plan for reopening our office following the guidance set forth by the CDC and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
Hats off to Dr. Adrienne Neithardt! Dr. Neithardt was recognized on Philadelphia Magazine’s Top Doctors List for 2020!
Team RAD rocked our orange as a reminder that we are with you every step of the way and to raise infertility awareness on #WearOrange Day!
More Patient Experience Resources
Patient Care Team
Meet RAD’s exceptional staff that goes above and beyond on many levels of patient care.
Top Fertility Doctors
Meet our clinical team made up of compassionate and caring women who will be by your side every step of your journey to parenthood.
Read Our Blog
Inspiring community members that are making a difference to the latest news put in perspective for our patients.
Our Seeds of Success program is founded on inspiring stories from men and women who found success at RAD.
Celebrating Two Decades
Two decades of inspiration and hope. See how RAD families have grown since the start of the practice in 1995.
Read our latest reviews written by RAD patients.
If you are looking to join an enthusiastic team that has helped thousands of families grow, check out our current job listings.
"We had a wonderful experience working with RADfertility. Our doctor was so sweet, informative and helpful with all of our questions. The front desk, it’s always nice to be greeted by a friendly smiling face."
"RAD heard my hopes, dreams, and wishes and led me toward them while holding my hand. My dream came true. I was guided to a beautiful baby girl! It took less than a year for my pregnancy to begin and it was successful. This was the best decision I ever made. Thank you, RAD!"
"From the beginning our team was determined to find a way for my husband and I to complete our family. All the RAD staff was knowledgeable and truly cared for us. We wish we could have continued with them after our baby hit 12 weeks. We thank them daily in our prayers for giving us our beautiful baby girl!"
"We will be forever grateful for the wonderful care we received at RAD! Dr. Feinberg took the time to listen and create a plan we were comfortable with. The whole team was amazing and truly care about their patients. You have exceeded our expectations. Thank you!!"
"Thanks to RADfertility, we have the most perfect addition to our family. The help and support the whole staff gave us was indescribable. We never once lost hope because of them. We will be forever grateful to each and every person we worked with during our journey."
"Dr. Neithardt was amazing. She explained in great detail all the options we had and put us at ease about the entire process. Everyone has been amazing and I have absolutely no complaints. Today I am 17 weeks pregnant and we only have Dr. Neithardt and her wonderful team at RAD to thank."
"They are the most amazing team of doctors and care coordinators. After having started at another facility I was so happy to come to RAD. They are truly amazing, never make you feel like just a number and have empathy and compassion every step of the way. They also get the job done! Thanks RAD!"
"Dr. McGuirk is a very holistic doctor. She doesn’t just treat the fertility issues. She also points out personal health ideas (juicing, whole 30) to help heal/treat the whole patient. She is honest and open. Be open minded and trust in her process. This is a marathon, not a sprint! Dr. McGuirk will be with you the whole way."
"I will never be able to put into words how thankful we are for RAD. Rhonda was there every step of the way as we were going through the process. Everyone was so welcoming and patient as we asked questions. We were blessed with a daughter, who is now three. I have already recommended and will continue to recommend RAD to people who need help growing their family!"
4735 Ogletown-Stanton Road
Medical Arts Pavilion 2
Newark, DE 19713
Silverside Medical Center
2700 Silverside Road, Suite 2A
Wilmington, DE 19810
Eden Hill Medical Center
200 Banning Street, Suite 240
Dover, DE 19904
Phone: (302) 602-8822
Fax: (302) 602-8832