1. The day of your appointment, you will receive a text message and email about 1 hour prior to your appointment start time with your check-in link and symptom screening questions.
2. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment for check-in and registration.
3. When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and check in at https://myradcare.com/checkin. Follow the simple yet important mobile check-in process below:
4. Please do not enter the building until you have checked in and a RADfertility representative has contacted you.
5. Once you arrive to the suite, please ring the appropriate doorbell and a RADfertility team member will open the door to greet you!
6. If you have trouble checking in from the web, call 302-602-8822 and select option #4.
- All clinical appointments scheduled at RADfertility’s Newark office are on the second floor in Suite 2225. Procedures such as embryo transfers and retrievals occur on the third floor in Suite 3217 of our Newark office.
- As a reminder, partners and support persons are not allowed to accompany you to your appointments at our RADfertility offices at this time unless needed for translation services or special needs. This is to help decrease the number of potential exposures in the office.
Other Trending Posts
We are so proud to be recognized as a Fertility Center of Excellence – a recognition given to the best of the best in healthcare!
On the ROAD to helping so many families grow in 2022! Our RADfertility HOPE Tracker just crossed the incredible milestone of 100 babies born so far in 2022.
As National Infertility Awareness Week came to a close, Team RAD shared a special message to those fighting every day for their family.
Check-in icon made by itim2101 from www.flaticon.com
More About RADfertility
Top Fertility Doctors
Meet RADfertility's clinical team made up of compassionate and caring women who will be by your side every step of your journey to parenthood.
Patient Care Team
Meet RADfertility’s exceptional staff that goes above and beyond on many levels of patient care.
RADfertility's Seeds of Success program is founded on inspiring stories from men and women who found success at RADfertility.
If you are looking to join an enthusiastic team that has helped thousands of families grow, check out our current job listings.
How We Celebrated 25 Years
In August 1995, Dr. Barbara McGuirk founded Reproductive Associates, now RADfertility, and was soon joined by her partner, Dr. Ron Feinberg. See how we celebrated this special milestone!
Read Our Blog
From fun giveaways to updates on state-of-the-art technology we are using to improve patient success, our blog puts the news in perspective for our patients.
"I feel so lucky to have found RADfertility. I tried two other clinics before I expanded my search and found RADfertility. I drive an hour each way to go to them but I don’t regret a thing. They are so caring and so professional. Every time I message them they respond quickly. Every time I see them they have a friendly smile and warm welcome. They explain everything so well and I never feel lost in the process as I did elsewhere. They also took the time to figure out what was wrong. Other clinics threw up their hands, said 'I don’t know' and pushed me to try IVF."
"Dr. Feinberg and the entire staff at RADfertility are absolutely amazing. The receptionists, coordinators, nurses, and lab staff are compassionate, caring, and straight forward. I’ve had a 12-year infertility journey and I’ve tried other clinics but RADfertility was the only one I felt at ease with. They answered any questions that I had and were there any time I needed them. My coordinator, Amy, was the absolute best and always had my back. Dr. Feinberg’s dedication to his patients is incredible. You are not just a number there, you are a person with individualized needs and care."
"My journey with RADfertility and Dr. McGuirk started when my husband and I were trying to conceive and were having difficulty. We went to RADfertility, where we met Dr. McGuirk. I always say she changed my life and 'fixed' me. Dr. McGuirk is always learning more about endometriosis and how to help her patients. She’s brilliant and truly cares for you! I’m eternally grateful to her and everyone at RADfertility for their unwavering support, love, and care."
"Every step of our journey was tailored to us. We were treated so respectfully. Every detail was clearly explained and we felt so comfortable. Rhonda Wright was a Godsend and inspiring. I highly recommend this place! I cried when my weekly appointments were done and I 'graduated.'"
"The staff and doctors are amazing. It will feel like home every time you walk in the door. They gifted us with our miracle baby and we couldn’t be happier. I will always recommend RADfertility above all others!"
"RADfertility's staff has heart and provided me with exceptional health care. I knew I was in good hands and felt like we were in this together. The doctors and nursing staff always answered all of my questions and provided thorough information about all of my options. I am so fortunate and appreciative of the care that I received at RADfertility. They go above and beyond."
"I cannot begin to explain how wonderful RADfertility is. We were frustrated with trying to start a family and it not working for us. The entire team of doctors and nurses made us feel comfortable and hopeful that we would be parents. We experienced so many ups and downs but we never felt like we were on our IVF journey alone, we had our RADfertility team every step of the way. If you're looking for a supportive team on the IVF journey, look no further. RADfertility is the absolute best."
"Dr. Schillings always kept us informed and never gave up on us. She always explained our options and risks with each procedure. She called us personally when there were any issues or sensitive subjects to cover. Dr. Schillings was the first doctor that had answers for us and wanted to help us have our miracle baby!"
4735 Ogletown-Stanton Road
Medical Arts Pavilion 2
Newark, DE 19713
Silverside Medical Center
2700 Silverside Road, Suite 2A
Wilmington, DE 19810
Eden Hill Medical Center
200 Banning Street, Suite 240
Dover, DE 19904
Phone: (302) 602-8822
Fax: (302) 602-8832