Closed Research Studies
Listed below are research studies that RADfertility has participated in over the years.
CLOSED - University of Delaware Fertility and Reproductive Health Knowledge Research Study
The purpose of this study is to examine fertility knowledge in young adults.
You may be eligible to participate if you are:
- Between the ages of 18-24
- Have at least a high school diploma or equivalent/GED
- Have no history of pregnancy
- Have no history of infertility
- Able to read and write in English
- Have access to the internet
- Able to complete 3 short electronic surveys
- Surveys will be completed online, and take about 15-25 minutes to complete
**Participants will be eligible to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card for their time. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
Click here to take the eligibility survey.
CLOSED - UCSF ASPIRE Research Study
RADfertility is a participating center in the UCSF ASPIRE (Assessing the Safety of Pregnancy In the CoRonavirus PandEmic) Research Study. This nationwide study is run by and affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). The initiative will help them understand the implications of COVID-19 exposure during pregnancy and promote the health and safety of pregnant women and their babies everywhere. If your pregnancy is between 4 – 10 weeks along (gestation), you are eligible to enroll and may receive up to $170.
CLOSED - AMH Study
RADfertility is currently seeking women to participate in a research study by donating a blood sample that will help to evaluate a new laboratory test that measures Anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH). AMH is present in all individuals and has been shown to be important in assessing fertility.
Those that volunteer to participate in this study and qualify per the study doctor will be compensated for their time.
You may be eligible for this study if you:
- Are a female between the ages of 22 and 45
- Have a BMI less than 40 kg/m2
- Have both ovaries present
CLOSED - The ELIAS Study
The physicians at RADfertility are assessing how interested a specific group of patients would be in undergoing an ERA (endometrial receptivity analysis) in order to theoretically improve the chance of pregnancy.
You may be eligible for this study if you:
- Have undergone IVF at our center with PGT-A
- Have undergone 0-1 prior embryo transfers
- Have 2 or fewer blastocysts available for transfer
Participants will be given a $5 Starbucks gift card as a token of our appreciation for their time spent answering our survey.
CLOSED - Endometriosis & Pelvic Pain Center Observational Study
RADfertility is currently seeking new patients to participate in an Endometriosis & Pelvic Pain Center Observational Study. This study will describe historic, current, and evolving treatment pathways, treatments, and interventions in women with a suspected or confirmed diagnosis of endometriosis in order to better understand the impact of early intervention on the disease or its symptoms. Length of treatment is dependent on standard of care treatment provided and all study information will be collected during routine standard of care visits.
Please note the study is not open to current or past patients at this time. There are no study medications associated with this research trial. Your plan of care remains the same if you are a participant in the study or not.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- are of reproductive age (between their first menstrual cycle and before onset of menopause).
- have experienced chronic pelvic pain (CPP) and/or dysmenorrhea (DYS) for at least 6 months prior to enrollment without symptom improvement with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or hormone/medical treatment.
- are a woman with suspected or confirmed endometriosis (EM) at time of enrollment.
- are a woman with CPP and/or DYS impacting daily activities as determined by their treating physician.
- are able to read, understand and respond to patient questionnaires.
- are willing to sign a patient authorization and/or informed consent form (ICF) and agree to disclose personal health information.
Please note that this is not an infertility or IVF study.
CLOSED - IVF Clinical Trial 2019
RADfertility is currently seeking patients to participate in an IVF clinical trial. This is a great opportunity for some of our patients who are contemplating IVF to attain their family building dreams. In addition to helping us advance the field of fertility, participants who qualify will enjoy benefits like free or significantly reduced costs for study medications and treatment.
You may be eligible to participate if you are:
- You are between 18-42 years of age
- Your body mass index (BMI) is between 17.5 and 38.0
- You currently have regular menstrual cycles
- You are preparing to undergo an IVF cycle with a fresh embryo transfer
CLOSED - IVF Clinical Trial 2018
RADfertility is currently seeking patients to participate in an IVF clinical trial. In addition to helping us advance the field of fertility, participants who qualify will enjoy benefits like free or significantly reduced costs for study medications and treatment. We have additional research opportunities on the horizon that will start in Fall 2018.
Learn more about this study, visit clinicaltrials.gov
CLOSED - IVF Clinical Trial 2017
RADfertility is currently seeking patients to participate in a fertility research study designed to compare two medications used for controlled ovarian stimulation (COS), in in vitro fertilization (IVF) cycles.
The study medications and some study-related tests and procedures may be provided at no cost to qualified participants.
You may be eligible for the study if you:
- Are between 21-35 years old
- Have a regular menstrual cycle of 21 to 45 days
- Have a history of infertility and desire pregnancy
- Have an AMH (Anti-Mullerian Hormone) ≥ 5 (ng/mL)
Your decision to participate in the study is voluntary and deciding not to participate will not change your care at RADfertility.
To learn more about this study along with exclusion criteria, visit clinicaltrials.gov
CLOSED - LutrePulse Hydrogonadotropic Hypogonadism Clinical Research Study
RADfertility is participating in the LutrePulse Clinical Research Study. The study is evaluating the ovulation rate in women after receiving an investigational pulsatile gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) medication. The study requires patients that meet the following criteria.
- You are a woman 18-40 years old
- You have a clinical history or were recently diagnosed with primary amenorrhea with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism
- You desire to become pregnant
CLOSED - AMH Study
RADfertility is currently seeking patients to participate in a research study by donating a blood sample that will help evaluate a test that measures Anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH). AMH is a naturally occurring hormone found in both men and women. In women, AMH, is related to the reproductive cycle and the ability to get pregnant, and may help identify women who may have problems getting pregnant because of poor ovarian response.
Eligible participants will be compensated as a result of their volunteer participation in this study.
If you are currently planning to undergo your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd cycle of ovarian stimulation for IVF, you may be eligible to participate in this research study if you meet the following eligibility:
- You are between the ages of 21 and 45 years old.
- You have regular menstual cycles (between 21 and 35 days).
- You have both of your ovaries.
- You are not currently on oral contraceptives.
- You do not have confirmed PCOS.
- You have not had any ovarian surgery within the last year.
- You have not recently had drug or radiation treatment for cancer.
- You are not currently pregnant
- You are willing to provide a blood sample according to the research study.
"I feel so lucky to have found RADfertility. I tried two other clinics before I expanded my search and found RADfertility. I drive an hour each way to go to them but I don’t regret a thing. They are so caring and so professional. Every time I message them they respond quickly. Every time I see them they have a friendly smile and warm welcome. They explain everything so well and I never feel lost in the process as I did elsewhere. They also took the time to figure out what was wrong. Other clinics threw up their hands, said 'I don’t know' and pushed me to try IVF."
"Dr. Feinberg and the entire staff at RADfertility are absolutely amazing. The receptionists, coordinators, nurses, and lab staff are compassionate, caring, and straight forward. I’ve had a 12-year infertility journey and I’ve tried other clinics but RADfertility was the only one I felt at ease with. They answered any questions that I had and were there any time I needed them. My coordinator, Amy, was the absolute best and always had my back. Dr. Feinberg’s dedication to his patients is incredible. You are not just a number there, you are a person with individualized needs and care."
"My journey with RADfertility and Dr. McGuirk started when my husband and I were trying to conceive and were having difficulty. We went to RADfertility, where we met Dr. McGuirk. I always say she changed my life and 'fixed' me. Dr. McGuirk is always learning more about endometriosis and how to help her patients. She’s brilliant and truly cares for you! I’m eternally grateful to her and everyone at RADfertility for their unwavering support, love, and care."
"Every step of our journey was tailored to us. We were treated so respectfully. Every detail was clearly explained and we felt so comfortable. Rhonda Wright was a Godsend and inspiring. I highly recommend this place! I cried when my weekly appointments were done and I 'graduated.'"
"The staff and doctors are amazing. It will feel like home every time you walk in the door. They gifted us with our miracle baby and we couldn’t be happier. I will always recommend RADfertility above all others!"
"RADfertility's staff has heart and provided me with exceptional health care. I knew I was in good hands and felt like we were in this together. The doctors and nursing staff always answered all of my questions and provided thorough information about all of my options. I am so fortunate and appreciative of the care that I received at RADfertility. They go above and beyond."
"I cannot begin to explain how wonderful RADfertility is. We were frustrated with trying to start a family and it not working for us. The entire team of doctors and nurses made us feel comfortable and hopeful that we would be parents. We experienced so many ups and downs but we never felt like we were on our IVF journey alone, we had our RADfertility team every step of the way. If you're looking for a supportive team on the IVF journey, look no further. RADfertility is the absolute best."
"Dr. Schillings always kept us informed and never gave up on us. She always explained our options and risks with each procedure. She called us personally when there were any issues or sensitive subjects to cover. Dr. Schillings was the first doctor that had answers for us and wanted to help us have our miracle baby!"
4735 Ogletown-Stanton Road
Medical Arts Pavilion 2
Newark, DE 19713
Silverside Medical Center
2700 Silverside Road, Suite 2A
Wilmington, DE 19810
Eden Hill Medical Center
200 Banning Street, Suite 240
Dover, DE 19904
Phone: (302) 602-8822
Fax: (302) 602-8832